Quality and Security Policy
We strive for the highest quality of service and to ensure strict control we have documented work procedures.
All apparatus and checking equipment is subject to a calibration control system.
At the booking in stage each item, a case file is opened for any ancillary information, and a unique serial number is given. This accompanies the item through all the subsequent checking and testing stages. The results of testing are then designated by that number along with any information, serial numbers etc. that the customer may also want printed on the report.
We are working towards ISO 9001 quality control registration.
We are aware that much of the material we check on our customers behalf can be sensitive and highly valuable. We therefore maintain complete client confidentiality and maintain a highly secure system.
To this end we include:
- Working to 'Need to know' security principles.
- Built in safe for storage of samples.
- Secured non-networked computer for data storage.
- Encrypted data storage.
- Vetted staff.
- Confidentiality agreements and non-disclosure clauses offered.
Encrypted email facility.
- Access to data and records through one senior keyholder only.
- Shredding and /or incineration of samples/paperwork at the end of the allotted time span.
Please contact us for more information.